|Everyday MUA Make-up Look|
Today I wanted to share with you a fairly basic make-up look that I created yesterday in just under 20 minutes using under £20 worth of make-up! I wore this make-up look to work and I felt pretty with out being over the top.
So, first of all here's what I used:
1) MUA BB Cream in Light Rose (£4)
2) MUA Stick Concealer in light (£1)
3) MUA Pressed Powder in light (£1)
4) MUA Blush in shade 1 (£1)
5) MUA Mosaic Blush in English Rose (£2.50)
6) MUA Pearl Eye Shadow in shade 11 (£1)
7) MUA Pearl Eye Shadow in shade 7 (£1)
8) MUA Intense Glitter Eye Liner in Malt Chocolate (£1)
9) MUA Mascara in shade 4 (£1)
10) MUA Eyebrow Pencil in Blonde (£1)
11) MUA Lip Pencil in Pick Me Up (£1)
12) MUA Sheer Finish Lip gloss in Cute Talk (£1)
Total for these 12 items = £16.50
|The MUA Cosmetics I used to create this look. |
Here is my step by step guide on how to achieve this look.
1. Apply a small amount of the MUA BB Cream in Light Rose and blend in well using your finger tips.
2. Cover up any blemishes, spots or dark circles with the MUA stick concealer in Light.
3. Take a large powder brush and set your BB cream with a little MUA pressed powder in Light. This will also give a matte base and help your powder blush and eye-shadow go on better.
3. Apply the MUA blush in shade 1 with a blush brush on the apples of your cheeks and sweep out across the cheek bones.
4. Take the MUA Mosaic Blush in English Rose and use this as a highlighter. Take your powder or blush brush, sweep it in the mosaic blush and then highlight the top of your cheekbones and the bridge of your nose.You can also sweep a little over the apples of your cheeks for extra shimmer! Then take a smaller eye-shadow brush and pick a light colour from the mosaic blush to highlight your brow bone, the inner corners of your eyes and your cupids bow above your top lip.
5. Apply MUA eye-shadow in shade 11 with an eye-shadow brush and blend across the outer two thirds of your eyelids and up into the crease of you eye. Then apply MUA eye-shadow in shade 7 to the crease of your eyes and work into the outer corners.
6. Next, take the MUA Intense Glitter Eye liner pencil in Shade Malt Chocolate and line the top of your eyes.
7. Apply one or two coats of MUA mascara in shade 4 to your eyelashes.
8. Use the MUA eyebrow pencil in Blond to gentle fill in your brows. Then shape with the eyebrow brush attached.