This is a review for Loreal Elvive Full Restore 5 Night Serum (150 ml).
|Loreal Elvive Full Restore 5 Night Serum|
'Make the most of the night time to intensely replenish weak, limp, lifeless hair. New Elvive Full Restore 5 Replenishing Night Serum, a leave-in treatment with a weightless feel'.
- This formula is very light and doesn't leave hair feeling greasy. That's a really big plus for a serum/night treatment as many of these kinds of products can leave your hair feeling weighed down and oily.
- It leaves my hair looking and feeling softer, shinier, stronger and healthier.
- It leaves my hair feeling more manageable.
- It wont leave any marks on your pillow.
- The main negative about this product is that is sadly seems to have been discontinued! However, the Loreal Elvive Full Restore 5 product range still exists and includes a shampoo, conditioner, intensive masque and a 60 second rescue treatment. You can find details on the Loreal Website or by following the link below.
Sometimes I use a small amount of this product in my hair during the daytime as well! I do this any time my hair seems dry or lack lustre after styling. It adds a touch of shine and also helps to tame any frizzy or flyaway hairs.
Another good tip is to use a tiny bit of your regular conditioner and work it into any dry ends as this will help keep them healthy. If you try this, you may not even need to buy a separate leave in conditioner.
Be gentle with your hair! Treat it like a fine piece of silk, especially when it is wet as this is when it is most fragile and prone to damage. Use a wide tooth comb or shower comb to de-tangle wet hair.
Brush your hair at least twice a day with a soft bristled hair brush to spread the natural oils from your scalp down through your hair for extra condition and shine.
I really like the Loreal Elvive Full Restore 5 Night Serum. It's definitely unlike anything else I've ever used before. It's such a shame it has been discontinued. I am so impressed with this product that I may just have to try some of the other products in this range that haven't been discontinued.
How do you keep your hair in good condition? Please leave me a comment below!
Labels: Hair Care