Tuesday's Product 'Wanted' List. Superdrug Edition.

Hi Lovelies,
Original Images Sourced from: http://www.superdrug.com/

Today's post is all about a few products from Superdrug that are currently on my 'wanted' list! There's free delivery on everything when you shop online until the 10th of March so I'm feeling a spurge coming on....


1) Palmer's Cocoa Lip Butter Dark Chocolate £2.75 (Also 3-4-2 offer on selected Palmer's products).
2). Real Techniques Stippling Brush £10.99
3). Makeup Academy (MUA) Undress Me Too Palette £4.00
4). Superdrug Vitamin E SPF 15 Radiance Eye Cream 15 ml £2.99 (2-4-£3.99 offer on selected Superdrug facial and body skincare).
5). Superdrug Coconut Oil 125 ml £1.49 

The Palmers Lip Butter in Dark Chocolate is a gorgeous lip balm that I have tried before and want to repurchase. It's very moisturizing and also gives a nice shine to the lips. The addition of peppermint makes for a refreshing feel and boosts confidence.

The Real Techniques stippling brush is something that I definitely want to try. The Real Techniques brush range has been very well reviewed and they seem to provide excellent quality at a reasonable price. I really want to experiment with applying my foundation in different ways and I feel like using a stippling brush is a good way to create a flawless base makeup. The Real Techniques brushes are also made from synthetic materials meaning they are cruelty free. 

I want to try the Makeup Academy Undress Me Too Palette which is supposed to be a £4 dupe for the £36 Urban Decay NAKED 2 Palette. Surely it's got to be worth a try and I do love MUA products in general. Okay, they're not super original but they do make good quality, affordable makeup available to the masses!

I think that the Superdrug Vitamin E SPF 15 Radiance Eye Cream looks like an affordable eye cream that pretty much ticks all the boxes of what I typically look for in an eye cream. It has SPF 15 and is designed to reduce the appearance of 'fine lines, puffiness and dark circles'. 

I really want to try the Superdrug Coconut Oil. I want to use this as an intensive leave-in conditioning hair treatment overnight. Coconut oil is supposed to do wonders for dry hair and skin and this natural product is so inexpensive. In it's natural hardened state, this can be difficult to work with but apparently this one simply melts on contact with your skin so i'll be giving this a go and seeing if it works.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I've just started a 'Face Mask Friday' mini series and I am now also thinking of doing a Tuesday 'Product Wanted' list as well, so please do let me know in the comments below if you think that more posts like this one would be something you are interested in seeing on my blog.

Hanna Rose aka Miss Beauty Saver

xoxox