5 Rimmel Products for a Fiver! (Mini Poundland Haul)

Hi lovelies, 

Five Rimmel Products for a fiver from Poundland! :-)

Yesterday I had a quick nosey in Poundland as I know they change up their makeup stock quite often and if you happen to pop in at the right time, you can drop on some really great bargains. 

I actually ended up purchasing quite a few nice makeup items from UK cosmetics brand Rimmel. I checked online for all of the items I bought, and I found that 3 of the 5 items I purchased were still readily available to buy from Boots or Superdrug but at over 5 or 6 times the price!

Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara in shade brown/black purchased for £1 and available here for £4.99 (+£3.99)

Rimmel Stay Matte Dual Action Stick Concealer purchased for £1 and available here for £4.99 (+£3.99).

Rimmel Colour Mousse Eye Shadow in shade Mermaid purchased for £1 and available here for £7.97 or here for £2.95 (+£1.95 - +£6.97)

Rimmel Gel Eyeliner in shade Aubergine purchased for £1 and available here for £6.49 (+5.49)

Rimmel Stay Glossy Lip Gloss in shade Stay My Rose purchased for £1 and available here for £6.29 (+£5.29)

I'll almost certainly be reviewing each of these products for you in the not too distant future but if you are interested in seeing what I bought in more detail and some swatches, please to check out the video below or click here.




So there you go, five Rimmel products for a fiver! Had I have purchased the exact same products from anywhere else other that Poundland they would have cost me at least a whopping £25.71 which is £20.71 more than the mere fiver I paid!

Do you or would you ever consider buying makeup / toiletries from Pound Shops?

Miss Beauty Saver a.k.a Hanna Rose xoxox

Labels: , ,