Car Boot Booty #4

Car Boot Booty #4


Another week has passed and as luck would have it, I seem to have acquired some more bargain beauty booty from the local car bootie! 

Today, the sun was shining and it was a gorgeous warm day with a nice cooling breeze, perfect car boot weather, so it'll come as no surprise to report that there were a lot of buyers and sellers up and out this morning. 

 I'm very happy with what I got today and there were also quite a few other nice bits and pieces around that I passed up on because I'm running out of space for all of these lotions and potions!

Car Boot Booty #4 Natural Collection Passionfruit Body Spray and Body Lotion
Car Boot Booty #4 Natural Collection Passionfruit Body Spray and Body Lotion

 The first bits that I picked up today were these two little products from the Boots Natural Collection range. These are both Passionfruit scented and seem to be almost new. They were £0.10p each. 

Car Boot Booty #4 Next Just Pink Moisturising Hand Cream
Car Boot Booty #4 Next Just Pink Moisturising Hand Cream

Then I picked this Next Pink scented hand cream. I already have the Next Pink perfume which was a lovely Birthday gift from my BF. The fragrance is a fresh, floral and fruity scent which I really enjoy so this hand cream will compliment that really well! It was also £0.10p and is brand new.

Car Boot Booty #4 Ted Baker Soap
Car Boot Booty #4 Ted Baker Soap

This Ted Baker soap was a cheeky little purchase and was another £0.10p bargain!

Car Boot Booty #4 Wild Rose Hand Cream SPF 15 100ml
Car Boot Booty #4 Wild Rose Hand Cream SPF 15 100ml

This Body Shop hand cream is a huge 100 ml tube and I have already used this before and know that I really enjoy it! This is practically new and retails for £11 on The Body Shop website. I picked this up for £0.40p.

Car Boot Booty #4 Nail Colour Wheel
Car Boot Booty #4 Nail Colour Wheel

This pack of 10 nail colour wheels is probably one of the most random yet appropriate beauty bargains that I've found at a car boot sale to date. I've been wanting to get some of these for a while so I can do nail polish swatches and practice nail art. I picked them up for £0.25p.   
  
There was also a little Strawberry Body Shop Gift Set that I got for £0.40p but I forgot to photograph it so I'll include that in my next Car Boot Booty post.


Have you been to a Car Boot sale recently? 

Hanna

Bloglovin’ I Twitter I YouTube I Facebook