Car Boot Beauty Booty #6


Here's a little 'bonus' Car Boot Booty post from the weekend. We weren't actually planning on going to the car boot sale this week as we had checked the weather forecast and it looked like some rain would be likely. But since we were going out anyway and the weather was cloudy but dry, we decided to drop by the car boot sale as it would only mean taking a slight detour. And while we were there, I did manage to pick up a few nice beauty bits and bobs so I'm quite glad that we did decide to go to the car boot sale after all!

Rose & Co. Beauty Salve Collection
Rose & Co. Beauty Salve Collection

Rose & Co. Beauty Salve Collection 


The first thing I bought from the car boot sale this week was this lovely lip balm set which originally comes from a vintage gift retailer based in Yorkshire and the set retails for £10.00 full price but this was just £0.50p. It is brand new and it contains three lip balms, all of which are still sealed. The flavours included in this set are: Sweet Vanilla Salve, Cherry Kiss and Rose Petal Salve. Each pretty tin contains a very decent 10g of product.

 Anatomicals eye, eye, eye, eye, eye, eye love you very much eye care kit
 Anatomicals eye, eye, eye, eye, eye, eye love you very much eye care kit

 Anatomicals eye, eye, eye, eye, eye, eye love you very much eye care kit


I picked up this cute little Anatomicals set which I think is either barely used or perhaps even totally new. I did sanitize the eye creams just in case they had previously been used though. The thing which really drew me to this set is that it includes the No old bags allowed eye gel which is one of my favourite eye gels (see my review here) as well as some other goodies that I haven't tried before. I picked up the whole set for £0.50p. I've listed what's included in the set and how much they usually cost when bought individually below. 

No old bags allowed eye gel 15ml £3.49
Eye cream we all scream 15 ml £4.49
Puffy the eye bag slayer mask £2.50 

Sanctuary Spa Tanaka Bath Powder
Sanctuary Spa Tanaka Bath Powder

Sanctuary Spa Tanaka Bath Powder 

This is a really unusual product and one that I suspect is now discontinued or was perhaps only ever a limited edition product to begin with. This is a lightly foaming bath powder that contains Tanaka Powder, Organic Lemongrass, Passionfruit Oil, Sandalwood and Patchouli Essential Oils. I really like the packaging and the only Sanctuary Spa product that still comes in this type of glass jar and metal clasp packaging is the Salt Scrub. There is a generous 400g of product in here and it looks practically full to me so I should be able to get a fair few baths out of this. I couldn't resist almost immediately having bath with this and I must say, it is wonderful!


No7 Stay Perfect Eyeshadow in Wheatsheaf
No7 Stay Perfect Eyeshadow in Wheatsheaf

No7 Stay Perfect Eyeshadow in Wheatsheaf 


This eyeshadow line from Boots has been slightly re-packaged recently but nevertheless, this shade is still available to buy and it retails at £7.00 but I got this for £0.20p and it looks new. I've actually owned this eyeshadow before and I liked it so it's nice to have another one to play with again!

 Have you picked up and thrifty beauty bargains recently?

Hanna x

Bloglovin’ I Twitter I YouTube I Facebook