Marks & Spencer Limited Collection Blush in Berry (£0.79p Bargain!)



I love having a browse around shops and seeing what products are new in as well as what products are on offer and what products are on clearance. 

 Last week, while browsing in my local M&S, I wondered over to their beauty department which used to be tiny but I discovered that it has recently been expanded and improved. I noticed the introduction of several new brands such as Ren, Pur Minerals and Nuxe. There was even a small selection of reduced lines and here I picked up this Marks and Spencer Limited Collection Blusher for only £0.79p, marked down from £5.00. 


Marks & Spencer Limited Collection Blush in Berry (F6)
Marks & Spencer Limited Collection Blush in Berry (F6)
Marks & Spencer Limited Collection Blusher in Berry_Back of packaging
Marks & Spencer Limited Collection Blusher in Berry_Back of packaging
Packaging: Round cardboard box with a foil like outer covering
Designed for: The Cheeks
Consistency: Velvety soft talc and wax based pressed powder
Scent: N/A
Size: 9g
Price: £0.79
Available from: Marks & Spencer 

The outer packaging design is very attractive and makes me think of peacock feathers. This type of cardboard box packaging is reminiscent of the popular Benefit boxed blushers, only this one is round instead of square! 

Unfortunately, the lid is a little loose which makes it less than travel friendly but I rarely take a blush out with me anyway so I don't mind that particular design flaw too much and perhaps that may be part of the reason why this wasn't popular and ended up being reduced.
  
Marks & Spencer Limited Collection Blush in Berry (F6)
Marks & Spencer Limited Collection Blush in Berry (F6)
Marks & Spencer Limited Collection Blush in Berry Swatch
Marks & Spencer Limited Collection Blush in Berry Swatch

The berry shade (F6) is very appropriate for this time of year (Fall) and I would say that it does have a peachy coral undertone which makes it quite different to any other blush I have. Although it does have some visible shimmer in the pan this really only translates to a subtle glowing effect on the skin. The formula is silky soft, well pigmented and easy to blend. It doesn't have a lot of fallout unlike some powder blushes and it seems to easily last a good 6 - 8 hours on my skin.

  This blush itself is a good size containing 9g of product, it's hypoallergenic and isn't tested on animals. It doesn't have any discernible fragrance and I can't see any parabens listed in the ingredients.

I simply couldn't resist picking this up and giving it a try and I'm really glad that I did now. I think it's going to become a firm favorite of mine over this Autumn and Winter. If you can find one of these in your local M&S, I would definitely recommend picking one up as it's a lovely product and the price is amazing! 

Hanna x

Bloglovin’ I Twitter I YouTube I Facebook