Car Boot Booty #7


Car Boot Booty #7

Welcome back to another round of car boot beauty booty! I'm quite pleased with this week's assortment of products and best of all, everything was super duper bargainlicious! 


I always seem to enjoy the nspa fruit extracts bath and body care range (see my review of their raspberry bath & shower gel here) but I've never tried anything from the coconut line before. This coconut body milk smells incredible and exactly like coconut. I'm not sure I've ever tried a body milk before so I'll be interested to see how this compares to a regular body lotion. I'm guessing this body milk will be lighter than a typical body lotion but hopefully it will be very moisturizing. I like the simple packaging and the pump dispenser should make applying this quick and mess free. It only cost me £0.40p whereas nspa products can usually be picked up on a 2-4-£4 offer at Asda. 

nspa Fruit Extracts Coconut Body Milk


This freesia cleansing body wash is actually is from upmarket toiletries brand Bronnley (Est. 1884). This 250ml bottle retails for £10.50p full price but this was only £0.50p at the car boot sale today. I'm really looking forward to trying this out as it smells lovely. I also noticed that it contains some interesting ingredients including 'a blend of sweet almond protein, witch hazel and orange extract'. The fragrance is described as 'a beautiful freesia scent with green floral notes freshened by watery tones and a fruity blackcurrant twist'. So, I'm hoping that this will be a bit more special than the average body wash…

Bronnley Freesia Cleansing Body Wash


This Yria Rouge Grand Comfort lipstick in the shade Cuivre 201 seems to be a French version of the popular Yves Rocher lipstick line which is available here in the UK. It's actually a very nice shade, a bright peachy coral with a warm orange undertone. The packaging feels elegant and it looks different to any other lipstick I own. This was only £0.20p so once again, definitely a very reasonable buy and one that I'm almost certainly going to enjoy using.

Yria Yves Rocher Rouge Grand Comfort Lipstick Cuivre 201


The Tesco Florence and Fred make-up range was discontinued earlier this year but I never got around to trying any of it whilst it was still in stores. I was really happy to pick up these three products to try for only £0.10p each. The first product the Galaxy Shine Finish Illuminator and it's a cream highlighter. This would be ideal mixed with foundation to give a light diffused and dewy effect to the skin. It could also be applied across the cheekbones as a highlighter. I still need to test this out properly but I do think this has the potential to be a nice product. The foundation isn't something I'm super excited about as I only realized after purchasing that it contains parabens. But I'll still more than likely give this a try as parabens are in more products than I would care to imagine and they're not proven to be dangerous. It's in the shade fair and it looks like it might be light enough to be a good match for my pale skin. The lip gloss is a basic clear gloss which is always useful and something I'm glad to have. As these three products were so inexpensive there really isn't much to loose if I don't like something! 

Tesco F&F Galaxy Shine Highlighter, Fair Foundation and Clear Lipgloss


Over the years, I've noticed that H&M actually do some decent makeup and this little eyeshadow trio looks cute and wearable. The white shade will make a good brow and inner corner highlight, the taupe brown color will be good for defining the crease with and the pink is a nice all over lid color. I paid £0.20p for this and think it's brand new. These little H&M eyeshadow trios usually retail for around £1.99.

H&M Pinks Eyeshadow Trio


I've already admitted to having a major lipbalm problem and here's further proof: I still felt the need to add three more to my already large collection. But at £0.10p each, I don't feel too bad about it. These were originally part of a Boots Christmas gift set and are dessert themed and scented which is cute. They feel comfortable on the lips and seem to be quite moisturizing. I also like the different colors.

Boots Pretty Patisserie Lip Balm Trio

Well, that's it for this week's beauty buys. Hope you enjoyed seeing my booty (err, metaphorically speaking of course!)

 Did you brave the cold today and venture out shopping anywhere?

Hanna x 



Bloglovin' I Twitter I YouTube I Facebook

Miss Beauty Saver Bloglovin' Button Miss Beauty Saver Twitter Button Miss Beauty Saver YouTube Button Miss Beauty Saver Facebook Button