Essence Cosmetics Discount Makeup Haul

Essence Cosmetics Sale Makeup Haul

Cosmetics Haul


I know I wasn't the only one who was more than a little bit excited about Essence Cosmetics being launched here in the UK earlier this year. The UK Essence release was via Wilkinson and they were already one of my favorite places to shop for toiletries and other beauty stuff. Happily, they also revamped the entire beauty department in most of their stores to coincide with the exciting introduction of Essence Cosmetics. Initially, Essence was only sold in-store but later it was stocked online too. 
 


I really wanted to try some more of their products but I had a hard time trying to justify buying lots of new makeup to try out when I was still working through a lot of products I'd already bought and was yet to try from other brands. But one evening recently, I was browsing through the Essence Cosmetics available through the Wilkinson website and I was planning a cheeky little purchase at long last when I discovered some £0.50 makeup items! I soon realized that some of these lines were obviously being discontinued as they were from the Spring/Summer 2014 range and we are now in Autumn/Winter 2014.

Discount Price and Availability



I was quite delighted at this discovery and I went ahead and filled up my basket with 8 products that came to a mere £4.00 in total! I chose to have my order delivered to my local store as this was free and I didn't want to pay extra for postage and packaging. Within a couple of days, I had a phone call letting me know that my order was ready to collect so I went off to pick it up. And here's what I got:


Essence 2 in 1 Kajal Pencil in 14 Toffee & Sweets
Essence 2 in 1 Kajal Pencil in 01 Black & White

Essence 2 in 1 Kajal Pencil in Black & White and Toffee & Sweets
Essence 2 in 1 Kajal Pencil in Black & White and Toffee & Sweets

Essence Holographic Effect Mono Eyeshadow in Mint Candy 73
Essence Metallic Effect Mono Eyeshadow Sandy Says Hello 77
Essence Metallic Effect Mono Eyeshadow Fox in the Box 70


Essence Mono Eyeshadows in Mint Candy, Sandy Says Hello and Fox in the Box
Essence Mono Eyeshadows in Mint Candy, Sandy Says Hello and Fox in the Box

Essence Studio Nails 24/7 Base Coat 
Essence Colour & Go in 168 Love Me, Cupcake!

Essence Studio Nails 24/7 Base Coat and Colour & Go in Love Me, Cupcake!
Essence Studio Nails 24/7 Base Coat and Colour & Go in Love Me, Cupcake!

Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss in 24 Just Gorgeous

Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss in Just Gorgeous
Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss in Just Gorgeous

Ordering from Wilkinson online and collecting my order from in-store was a smooth and easy process but I was a little disappointed that one of the eyeshadows was broken despite the items being well packaged and protected in plastic bubble wrap.

D.I.Y Eyeshadow Repair



I did manage to fix up the eyeshadow quite nicely by repressing it with a bit of Isopropyl Alcohol. Since it was only £0.50 and there was only about 1/3 of the shadow broken, I wasn't too bothered about it. You can see the before and after below!


Essence Mono Eyeshadow in Mint Candy Before and After Fixing
Essence Mono Eyeshadow in Mint Candy Before and After Fixing


Last time I looked, there was a few things left on the Wilkinson website and also in-store so it might be worth having a little look if your interested in bagging yourself some bargain beauty goodies too!

What do you think to my bargain Essence Cosmetics Makeup Haul?

Hanna x

https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4482619https://twitter.com/MissBeautySaverhttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Miss-Beauty-Saver/508827212471289http://instagram.com/missbeautysaverhttp://uk.pinterest.com/missbeautysaver/

Labels: