Review I Organic Surge Super Intensive Daily Moisturiser

Organic Surge Super Intensive Daily Moisturiser for Dry Skin Review

 An Intensively hydrating moisturiser, such as this one from Organic Surge, is an essential component in my skincare routine. Even though I have oilier skin than most, my skin is prone to dehydration so I like to use a rich cream over night. 

While we sleep, our skin cells rejuvenate so this is when our skincare products will provide the most effective results

If you have dry skin I think that this cream could be a good daytime moisturiser as it doesn't feel very greasy and it works well as a base under makeup. I usually like to use a very light moisturiser during the daytime and I've been using a sister cream, the Organic Surge Blissful Daily Moisturiser, a lot over the past year or so (review here).

The basics at a glance:

Packaging: Glass Jar with plastic screw lid
Designed for: The face - dry skin
Consistency: Nourishing velvety cream
Scent: Rose and Geranium
Size: 50 ml
Price: £10.95

Available from: Organic Surge 


I've really been enjoying using the Super Intensive Daily Moisturiser from Organic Surge which I purchased for a very discounted price during their 75% off summer sale last year. Although my skin is predominately combination in type, it can also become sensitive and is prone to dehydration. This moisturiser is suitable for sensitive skin and is dermatologically tested which is reassuring to know. This product also contains 99% natural ingredients including skin loving organic rose geranium essential oils. 


When applied to the skin, it feels soothing and absorbs within 10 minutes without leaving a greasy residue. A little bit of this can go a long way but I do like to apply this generously so it didn't last as long as the Organic Surge Blissful Daily Moisturiser did but I still got a good 3-4 months out of it which isn't at all bad. I did start using the MONU Moisture Rich Collagen Cream (review here) as my night cream instead of this one a while ago because I only have a few more uses left and I wanted to save the last bit! Am I the only one who does that?! For me, this is something of a fail-safe option and when my skin has needed extra hydration during the Winter months, I have worn this during the day under makeup and found that it worked well for me.

Organic Surge Super Intensive Daily Moisturiser for Dry Skin Swatch
Organic Surge Super Intensive Daily Moisturiser for Dry Skin Swatch

I think this moisturiser smells lovely but it is strongly rose scented and although the fragrance is natural and from organic essential oils, it may not be to everyone's liking. The only other possible slight negative I have to say about this moisturiser is that as a moisturiser intended primarily for daytime wear for people with dry skin, the inclusion of an SPF would have been a welcome addition in my opinion. I tend to use this as a night cream and opt for foundations with an SPF in during the day so I'm not too concerned about it myself but I do feel it could be a slight disadvantage to this product. 

Natural Skincare


Natural skincare is something I have a growing appreciation for. I like to know that what I'm putting on my skin is going to be good for it and looking after my skin is becoming more important to me as I head towards my thirties.

 This is something that I would definitely repurchase again and it's also worth mentioning that Organic Surge often have sales and special offers on via their website. I've also noticed that Organic Surge products can be purchased from Ocado for quite a lot less than the original RRP.

What are your favorite creams for moisturising dehydrated skin? 

 

Hanna x


https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4482619https://twitter.com/MissBeautySaverhttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Miss-Beauty-Saver/508827212471289http://instagram.com/missbeautysaverhttp://uk.pinterest.com/missbeautysaver/

Labels: