Magazine Freebies & Beauty Discounts!

I hope you are all well and have had a lovely, spooktacular weekend! 

There were a few spontaneous and rather positive happenings in my little beauty world today that I thought would be well worth sharing with you all. 

Firstly, Fee from Makeup Savvy made a wonderfully informative post about some Glamour Magazine freebies that I decided to immediately take advantage of earlier today. If you buy a Glamour Magazine for £2, it includes a free Nails Inc nail polish in a choice of four shades worth £11. But the most exciting part is that there is also a Body Shop Gift Card inside pre-loaded with at least £3 (no minimum spend required) and it could even be worth £15, £100 or £1,000! 

My card had £15 on so I was able to pick up a Born Lippy Lipbalm in pomegranate (£3) and a the Camomile Cleansing Balm (£12) for FREE! The cleansing balm has been on my wishlist for quite a long time now and I've seen a lot of people who seem love it. I've already found a new Body Shop product to lust after thanks to the lovely Chessy from Yorkshire Chessy who recommended I try the Instablur primer which I have to admit does look fabulous and claims to control shine for up to 12 hours! 

Also included in the magazine, is a 20% off H&M card too (minimum spend £20). 

This is a really good deal, I'd thoroughly recommend it! 

To recap, a £2 December 2014 issue of Glamour Magazine got me everything you see in the photo below :)
 
Glamour Magazine December 2014 Nails Inc & The Body Shop Freebies
Glamour Magazine Nails Inc & The Body Shop Freebies
In other beauty news, I decided it was about time I got myself a free Debenhams Beauty Club Card as it does offer a lot of perks and discounts. The festive season is a prime time for getting extra money saving deals and discounts. I'm now happy that I won't miss out on any more special offers from Debenhams that are only available to Beauty Club members as I will soon be one! All I have to do now is register this little beauty online and she can then snuggle up inside my purse next to my Body Shop Love Your Body Card, Boots Advantage Card and Superdrug points card! 

Debenhams Beauty Club Reward Card
Debenhams Beauty Club Reward Card

I hope this post might be useful to some of you. Please do pick up a Glamour Magazine if you get the chance and feel inclined to do so as it's really well worth the money this month!  

Have you got any beauty saving tips or recommendations to share?

 Hanna x

https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4482619https://twitter.com/MissBeautySaverhttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Miss-Beauty-Saver/508827212471289http://instagram.com/missbeautysaverhttp://uk.pinterest.com/missbeautysaver/

Labels: